{Ban Appeal}

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Matroxic, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matroxic

Matroxic Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft Username:
    Matroxic

Convicted of Spamming

Appeal:
    I also am not very knowledgeable with this game obviously I applied to be a moderator as a builder. I do however know the rules and there is know rule stating a "pump" axe has to have stats of unb 3 and eff 5, especially an axe labeled my pump axe. I am not scamming nor do I have not intent to I am simply advertising what I am selling. I understand that I took advantage and went through loop holes in this system. I had no intent of scamming, I only thought that because I never specified stats that I would get away with it. I am very sorry for my actions and plan to return the money when I get unbanned. This will never happen again and as of now I know that pump axe means a unb 3 eff 5 axe.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello Matroxic,

I have a few things to say about your recent actions. The very first is the rule this is being filed under,

You were informed by at least one moderator the stats on a pumpkin axe. I know of at least one case in which you were asked what the statistics were on the pumpkin axe and replied "C" because you wished to say Yes and still be able to say you didn't say yes. This is not acceptable. You were scamming, you knew you were, and you knew what you were doing was wrong or you wouldn't have tried to so hard to cover yourself in the event of a complaint. When a staff member has told you the definition of something and every person you sell to is referring to the stats on a pumpkin axe as "Eff 5 Unbreak 3" then that means that is the stats everyone expects.

We do not Ideally stand by and allow people to try and find loopholes in our rules as stated above. AndrewKM himself has commented on this case being a clear cut situation of you trying to scam. I would like you to file a new complaint. Reference the two rules you broke: Trolling and Scamming. Then I would like you to explain that you know what you did was wrong, you knew it was wrong at the time, and that you will not do it again. You did this to at least 3 people and it is simply unacceptable.

Please be more honest in the future about your intentions because if your intentions were good you would have been straight forward and honest throughout the entirety of your encounters.

Revanrose6

Appeal Denied

#2 Revanrose6, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.