[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 151baccardi, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 151baccardi

151baccardi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +20
    Minecraft Username: 151baccardi

Reason: If Jakeyray

Counter-Reason: Failure to comply with staff instructions can be a vast an vague territory. Since I am feeling guilty of not falling into the footsteps of our great moderators, I hereby request that you grant leniency.
    I find myself with one or sometimes two feet in my mouth (from the expression), but understanding that no two people are alike (and sometimes you get ppl like myself) - I find myself at fault with Jakeyray and must apologize for my insubordinance. I am very busy these days figuring out what is going on in cyberspace. I meant no disrespect. I never do. All I need at this time is your time in reconsidering this ban appeal. Sincerely, 151baccardi

Evidence: I thought this was cleared up quite some time ago.

#1 151baccardi, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello Baccardi,

I'm glad you have decided to appeal your ban. You are one of our oldest members so I am quite shocked that you decided to flat out ignore staff requests. You have been banned for the past 2 days and you seem to be honestly regretful of your actions. Further, you don't seem to have had this issue with staff before. That all being said, I will be unbanning you alongside a request to read the server rules over carefully here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Welcome Back to ECC Baccardi and I hope this doesn't occur again.

Revanrose6

151Baccardi Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.