[Ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by icondigi, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Minecraft Username: Icondigi

Reason: hacked account / swearing at a mod

Counter-Reason:my account got accessed from another location whilst I was playing , the person in my account said innapropiate language to revanrose6 , although I know what happens on my account is my responsibility I would never swear at a modertor it's just no I wouldn't do it , also I changed my password so my account is now secure , also I apologise to all users who had to watch my account get hacked and what the person said I can imagine it must have been quite bad to get banned , once again Im truly sorry

Evidence:

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello Icon,

Yes, it did start as your account swearing at me but eventually it took it to global and I had no choice but to ensure your account did not cause anymore problems. What happens on your account is your responsibility, however, both myself and Kmaxwell saw how you were acting and both of us agreed it was not you. Assuming the assurance of a changed password is correct I will be unbanning your account. In the future, in the event you come back and have been kicked, please change your password immediately. I really hope this doesn't happen again icon.

Revanrose6

Icondigi Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.