ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wolfeboy96, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfeboy96

Wolfeboy96 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    minecraft username:wolfeboy96

reason:unessesary vulgar language

counter reason: there is none and i hate myself right now and thinking to what i said i deserve to be banned. There is no reason i should sat these things and i should be punished for these but please dont ban me permanently. i will pay whatever fine there is and do whatever it takes to get back on ecocity and clean up my act. I promised myself that i would never have to do this again and i thought i was alone with a friend and i was kinda mad at someone for being a little annoyng. next time i will leave the server and wait untill i have calmed down. the jokes were uncalled for too i was just trying to have a little fun and that was wrong. i apologize to bltwitch and generaljoecool for my behaivor and i apologize to all of ecocity from now on i will be different. i just hope you can forgive me. :..(...

edvidence: none

2. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    Hello wolfeboy98 Thank you for appealing please take note that you broke the following rules:

I would highly suggest you spend some time to read over the server rules found here:

Left Unlocked for Supermod+

#2 HCPillarofFire, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I am glad you have decided to appeal however, I have looked over everything from your ban reason to your prior bans and I must say I am disappointed. You have been banned before for vulgar language and that wasn't too long ago. Seeing as this is your second recent ban for this exact issue, I will be giving you an 8 hour tempban. During this time I want you to consider the rule posted above and the entire server rules posted here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Please read those and do not have this again.

Revanrose6

Wolfeboy96 issued an 8h tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.