Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by lilmets, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmets

lilmets Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    minecraft username: lilmets

reason: inappropriate language and minor grief

counter-reason: I did not do much grief all I did was take an enchantment table, bookshelves, and an anvil I returned all of these things when I confessed to grieving. I also broke two blocks when entering houses, after I left I replaced the two blocks I had broken(I did not take anything from the houses). I was also banned for inappropriate language. I only used little inappropriate language and the reason I did was because was because I was accused of grieving the town farm and I said I didn't and this was the truth and the people thought I was lying but, lying is the worst thing you can do in my family so, I got very enraged and used very little profanity.

evidence: none

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Thank you for appealing. Griefing in protected towns is not tolerated here at all. Users work very hard to obtain plots in these towns and getting the things that they have. They trust that they are protected and should not be stolen from at all.

I am going to unban you this time, but I will be issuing a temp ban for 2 hours. I would like you to use this time to go over all of our rules so that there will not be any more issues regarding them. I'm glad to hear that you have returned what you have taken, and I hope that you will not be doing this again as it will result in a longer ban.

Server Rules:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Temp banned for 2 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.