[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WeAreBornToRage, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeAreBornToRage

WeAreBornToRage Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: lilsir64

Reason: Banned by clou44 for a racial slur

Counter-Reason: What I did was wrong. I was raging about a recent death in pvp and I let my emotions get the best of me. It will not happen again. If it does i know that I will be facing a much harsher appeal process. I hope that you guys understand that this was merely a slip up and will not happen again. I will not usea racial slur again. Thanks for your time

Evidence: N/A

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

First and foremost, I would like to say that racial slurs are not tolerated. If you ever feel you are getting upset, please log off the server and take a breather. The rule you broke is as follows:

So that being said, I have looked over your previous bans and don't think you have learned from them. I will be issuing an 18 hour tempban for which you to look over the server rules located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules#

When your tempban ends, please feel free to join the community, however, as you yourself have stated, repeats of this could end in a much more severe punishment.

Revanrose6

Lilsir64 Issued a 18 hour tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.