Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by picadio, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picadio

picadio Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Evidence: N/A

IGN: picadio

Reason: Using Innapropritte words

Counter - Reason: First, I was not warned before i was banned I should've been warned before I was banned Blackbelt4eva said i should've had a warning instead, A ban. I knew I shouldn't been using words i got so mad and angry i just blew a fuse. I have learned my lesson not using curse words.(Or words like F-A-P which i dont know what it means.)

#1 picadio, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello picadio,

I am glad that you want to appeal your ban and rejoin our server, but before you are unbanned, there are a few things I want to say. While we normally warn users before we are banned, that can only be done if a moderator sees it in game, you were banned on the evidence provided in this complaint and what you said is not tolerated here on EcoCityCraft. What you said in local chat is far beyond acceptable limits, and the ban you were issued was just. As for you not knowing what you were saying, the fault there is on you. Just because you do not know the meaning of the word you are saying, does not mean you are allowed to avoid the repercussions of saying it. For the issue of for your ban being overturned, that will be up to the decision of the supermod+ that review that case, until then I highly recommend you set aside some time and read our server rules, found here.

Rule Broken: Section 5, Clause II: Vulgarity and Inappropriate Subjects.

Left unlocked for review by a supermod+.

3. picadio

picadio Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I Understand now. Thank You For Replying Back

4. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    Please be patient. A Super Mod will be with you shortly.

5. Joliver

Joliver Zodiac Nation President
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +199
    Thank you for appealing, what you said was extremely inappropriate and isn't tolerated here on ECC. It seems that you have learned your lesson and are very sorry for what you did. If you ever get extremely mad again, it's alright to take a break and go do something else besides play ECC to cool off. As GeneralJoeCool said, you should go re-read the rules before joining us again to play. Unbanned.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.