Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by welikeike22, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    I was told i've been banned by Kuke for taking a chest full of valuable items.

For the past couple of days i've been going back and forth with the user Heroofthemall, Privatizing his chests for them so that his items werent stolen and then UNprivatizing them upon his request, and this went on for days at a time. Upon doing this, it made those chests open to theft from anyone, it wasnt like that the original time because these chests were periodically privatized and then unprivatized, which then (to my knowledge) removes that flag. I was honestly worried about the fact that he had so many items in his chest which were un-protected that last night i took it upon myself as Mayor of my town to just move these items to a safer place, and i did such, moving his items to another chest where they could not be stolen.

"The only users who will have access to chests during the 7-days that this flag is applied will be the Mayor/President of the town, and any members he adds to it." This is the main part that i was worried about, because so many people are residents of Berlin that i had no way of controlling it. Instead of just leaving it there, i took it upon myself to move all the items to a place where people couldnt steal them.

I've done the same thing with other users chests, privating them for them until they could claim them, but HeroOfthemAll insisted on not privatizing his chests, and having an un-privatized chest sitting there in the middle of one of the most frequented towns(in accordance with being in north of spawn) for days at a time when anyone of my many town members could of frolicked in, taken what they like, and then left. I kept a list of what he had.

I even talked about this on Ventrillo last night with multiple members, including mods and andrew, and i thought it was the best option. I can assure you i'll return them, as that was my main intent in the first place; to move them then show him where they were so he could get them and realize that his things were un-privated again by me, but not privated by him again.

2. Zeno78

Zeno78 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    This was discussed with Andrewkm last night as I and other mods were on. I feel the ban was not warrented

3. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    ok, i did not know about this.
    i hope andrew comes online soon and unbans you so you can play again.

4. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.