Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by monsterwarrior88, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterwarrior88

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    Minecraft username Monsterwarrior88

Reason of ban scamming

Rule violated
    Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means this rule means to always do your end of the deal

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned i think i should be unbanned because i want to make things right i feel bad that i couldn't pay block_crusher back i will try as hard as i can to get block_crushers money back

#1 monsterwarrior88, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
  3. monsterwarrior88

Ratings:
    +24
    My brother zlittrell was banned for being an alt account? He isn't he's just my brother

4. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    It's usually for safety, he may file an appeal once you're unbanned

5. monsterwarrior88

Ratings:
    +24
  6. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Hello @monsterwarrior88

This is your second ban for this debt. In your last appeal you stated: 'It broke but I will pay block_crusher his money ASAP 800k I think!
    You had a full 8 weeks to repay him, yet I can see absolutely no effort on your part to pay him back as you haven't transferred any money whatsoever.

With this in mind, this appeal is far from adequate to convince me to unban you. I would like you to help me understand why you did not repay the debt last time, or frankly, why you didn't even appear to make an effort. In order to be unbanned you need to convince me that this time would be different than last time. Explain what you would do different, how you would earn the money etc.

Appealing a scamming ban does not simply grant you more 'free' time on the Server until the deadline, when you can then appeal a new ban.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.