Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Shotgunboy0130Appeal, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgunboy0130Appeal

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:Shotgunboy0130

Reason of Ban: Perma Ban Trolling/Harassment
    @Physicistsmom was the one who banned me :(

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling

• This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
      • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment

• Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
        • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
      • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
      • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:Trolling means, basically, don't purposely annoy other players on the server or make them feel uncomfortable playing ecc. Harassment, dont constantly bother people/annoy them, or ruin their game play, such as bullying, blackmail and any type of unfriendly chat directed at the user

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well, i have never trolled in my life time of ecc, now harassing people i have done, not very consistently but ill admit to it, while back when i was a build i did harass people but i think this ban was far from reasonable. I can understand the trolling part, because i did troll, but it was not intentional, no money was even transferred, at first i could appeal the ban, but since all the staff were mad, including Andrew him self, i felt this ban was warranted more spiteful than deserving. I would just like to be allowed back on ecc so that i can pay my debts to @MCHelix3000, and start over! If im unbanned i will pay mchelix back his money and attempt at my very greatest to cause no problems.

#1 Shotgunboy0130Appeal, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
  2. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
  3. Shotgunboy0130Appeal

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? Im pretty sure we can talk about that later, i will get your money calm down. @MCHelix3000

4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello Shotgunboy0130,

As you know you are currently serving a permaban. Due to the nature of your ban, aswell as it being a perma-ban you are going to need to appeal directly to the following accounts with a forum pm;

Ecocitycraft
    Physicistsmom
    clou44
    Dewsy92

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.