Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RazorRimz, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Minecraft Username: TheZombieMuffin

Reason of Ban: Vulgar language.

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule means that there should be no swearing or vulgarity going on, as it makes other users uncomfortable and offended.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i usually keep my words censored, i just slipped up and got angry. It's my first time being banned for vulgar language, although i have been banned for harassment. I apologize for my words and i understand that they were not appropriate, nor accepted, on the server.

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    #2 Dewsy92, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    So, @TheZombieMuffin you have clearly not learnt your lesson. Despite your numerous bans and your lengthy temp ban from your last appeal you have continued to break rules in game by accusing others of hacking. The complaint from which you were banned was extremely inappropriate and very rude.

Having discussed your ban with andrew, I am going to be giving you a 1 month temp ban. All of your offences are related to SG, and I strongly suggest that when you return you stop playing it if you can't control your emotions.

Locked - TheZombieMuffin given a 1 month temp ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.