[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by tpjoel, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tpjoel

tpjoel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: tpjoel

Reason of Ban: pvp hacking

Rule violated:
    Clause 4 - Survival Games
    • All normal server rules that can apply to Survival Games carry over into this world. The most important of these are the Universal Chat Rules, which carry over into all SG chat channels including the local chat of Survival Games.
    • Users caught abusing exploits will be punished appropriately, most often with a fairly severe ban.
    • We ask that you properly report any and all exploits either in the Bug Report forum, or report major bugs directly to an administrator. We thank you in advance for doing so.
    • There may be times when you get stuck, or glitched out of the world. If you become stuck to the point where you are no longer in the game, you must get yourself out of the game using one of the following methods:
      • /sg leave and /sg join (depending on the type of glitch that got you stuck) will always take you back to the Survival Games boards in spawn.
      • If those fail, log out and then back into the server, and it will remove you from the Survival Games world.
    • Any action that disrupts the flow of SG matches will result in a kick from the game. This includes, but is not limited to:
      • Being afk in such a way that the game cannot end
      • Exploiting glitches in such a manner that it ruins the game for other players.
    • Getting kicked from the game will kick you from your SG game, and, multiple offences of needing to be kicked for these reasons may result in a ban.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The meaning of this rule is any user caught cheating or is cheating is fairly ban and reported to a complaint in the website.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think i should no be ban is because i learn my lesson that i shall not cheat or hack again and and should play fair in any ECC games or worlds im a player that keep his words I help out around ECC by, buying donation feature ( fly,water,tp) helping other user that I can never once did a loan, I help out lots of user in many way and I want to be back with the community so i can help out get more donation feature and try to get power tool the real way, and always have fun.

2. tpjoel

tpjoel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  3. tpjoel

tpjoel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  4. master_blaster12

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +312
    A+ for grammer m8 wood r8 again

5. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Please keep unnecessary posts out of this complaint.

6. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @tpjoel .
    I am glad you have decided to return to our server, but pvp hacking is a very serious offence and it is not taken lightly. As this is the first, hopefully the time you have been banned for hacking, I will be issuing you a 3 day tempban. Please do not let me see you being banned for this reason again. Any further bans will not be treated so lighty and will require a game admin to be involved. I highly suggest you do not get in trouble again, and I hope you will be a lawful member of the community of now on.

Locked - User TempBanned for 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.