Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by nunimano, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    ]Minecraft Username[/b]: Nunimano

Reason of Ban: Spamming and vulgarity

Rule violated: Calsue 1.1 and Clause 2

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This means that after multiple warnings if you either are spamming still or still swearing at another user it will result in a ban.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I am terribly sorry for what has happened. I left my computer on and my brother came and started to swear at an admin. I know that my acount is my rosponsability and it will not happen again.

Thank you

2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Hello @nunimano. Before I continue on with your appeal, I would like for you to quote the rules you broke. Not just the title of the rules, but the actual contents of them as well.

3. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
      • inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

4. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Alright, thank you for following my requests @nunimano. As you are now aware, spamming and using vulgarities will not be tolerated here on ECC. We have many young users who play here on a daily basis, and they do not need to be seeing these kinds of terms. Not to mention, you were also spamming these vulgarities for all of chat to see. You also seem to understand that your account is your responsibility - please remember this. It is up to you to protect your account from outside sources so that you don't have to end up here in the ban appeal section.

As you've already been banned for the usual temp-ban time for this kind of action, I will be unbanning you now. Before returning, I heavily suggest that you re-read over all of our server rules.

Welcome Back.

Unbanned -- Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.