[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by arnoldcreepers, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arnoldcreepers

arnoldcreepers Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Username: arnoldcreepers
    Reason of Ban: Bypassing the ban of Logan3784.
    Rule violated: Section 4 - Chat, Channels, Discussions: Clause 1.1 - CAPS and spam
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) mean: That rule means no junk mail witch also means no
    chatting too much, no chatting backwards, no chatting mean things to other members, no trolling players by chatting, and other different stuff that includes chatting but what I did was try to get Logan3784 unbanned by asking over and over again but then RevanRose banned me for bypassing the ban of Logan3784.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I did not know I was bypassing the ban of Logan3784, I did not know that was a rule, I did know that I would have got banned for breaking that rule otherwise I would have not of asked for Logan3784 to get unbanned, and this is my favorite server also I was going to fill a Staff application to be an admin on this server because I don't think this server has much Admins on it. The only admin I heard of on this server was RevanRose witch that was the Staff who banned me for this server. I was trying to tell what rely happened to Logan3784 but I did not know that was not allowed in this server.

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    As Logan3784 is now unbanned, I will unbanning you too.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.