[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Logan3784, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan3784

Logan3784 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: Logan3784
    Reason of Ban: Obvious Troll / Ignoring Staff Requests.
    Rule violated: Section 4 - Clause 1.1 CAPS and spam
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) mean: (The server's meanings are show below)
    *Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    *Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren't used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    (my own words are show below)
    *No CAPS means no chatting everything in caps and/or no chatting almost everything in caps.
    *Spam means no junk mail and/or no trash that is not needed like chatting the same thing over and over again, like chatting very long messages that are not needed, like chatting the same letter or symbole over and over again in a message, and like chatting the same messages over and over again, also chatting mean things.
    -What I did was chat backwards over and over again after he told me to stop and warned me by kicking me.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I did not know that was rule, also you might not believe me on this one even though it is true _when I was chatting normal it went backwards instead of normal_.
    (example= What I typed [Hello]_What it did [olleH]-)

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    As this was your first ban I will be unbanning you, however please make the most of this second chance. Further offences will not be treated as leniently.

Please ensure that you read our Server Rules found here.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.