Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by nunimano, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunimano

nunimano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username[/b]:nunimano

Reason of Ban: Harrasment

Rule violated:
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This means that if you are swearing or making someone feel uncomfortable and after they asked you to stop you continue doing what ever you did.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I am very very sorry for what happened. My older brother hates me so he put a bunch of swear words towards one of the admins i have dealed with him now so it will never happen again.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    You already have an open appeal here. Please be patient and wait for that appeal to be handled.

Appeal already open. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.