Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Hempity, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hempity

Hempity Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: Hempity

Reason of Ban: By-passing a ban apparently?

Rule Violated: I have not violated any of the server rules, but the rule I am accused of breaking goes as follows...
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    • You may not use multiple accounts to financially benefit yourself. If you are caught using two or more Minecraft accounts to benefit you, all accounts will be banned and you will lose the ability to play on the EcoCityCraft server permanently.
      • If you have a second account, which is being used legally, you must contact a staff member immediately and inform them.
    • Multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP are allowed so long as the accounts are used by different people.
    • Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule means that I can't have an alternate account by which I am by-passing a ban on another account.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned
    : Well to start, I moved to my cousin's house for my last year of high school and we decided to play this server together. I have previewed this server before while visiting my cousin's house and it seemed like a blast! This was a few months ago and I unfortunately had to wait till now to play. And now that I have the chance to finally play I get banned!?!? II do not understand why I am being accused of being an alternate account! I am not an alternate account? I'm am a complete separate deal...my first cousin says his accounts are aporth and matroxic, while my other cousin says xanianzero is his accout. Those are not my accounts and I have nothing to do with them.

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    I have already stated that you may appeal once matroxic/Xanianzero/aporth have successfully appealed their bans. Please don't post another appeal until the criteria has been met.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.