Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by boy1837, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boy1837

boy1837 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: boy1837
    Reason of Ban: I logged on to my friend's computer and forgot to log out so he started griefing the town on my account
    Rule violated: Greifing
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Not to destroy the other players hard work and decimate so that the player won't have sorrowful feelings.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I logged into my friend's computer and forgot to log out. He then started greifing everything under my account. I never wanted to this to happen and i have changed my minecraft password so this will never happen again. I will learn from my mistakes and make sure that no one will get their greedy and evil hands on to my account. I will fix everyone's house and the damage that my friend has caused. I never wanted these horrible things to happen in such a great community, to change everyone from happy people enjoying the game to having sad feelings and anger. I want to have a happy community in this wonderful server so as i said earlier that I will spend all of my time to fix the great amount of damage that has happened on the server because I was an idiot to forget to log out of my friend's computer, causing the sorrow of the players today as they found out their house was damaged. I am very sorry for those in the town.

I am so sorry for what has happen.

Thank you for your time.

-boy1837

2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Please be patient until I get to this appeal.

3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Alright, thanks for appealing @boy1837. As you are now aware, griefing is a huge offense here on ECC. Is was not tolerated 2 years ago, and it is not tolerated now. Regardless of who accessed your account to do the griefing, it was your account that did it. Therefore, you will be punished accordingly. I'm sure that if you spent hours constructing a building, you wouldn't want it torn down by someone. So, you will be receiving a 1 day temp-ban for your actions, as you have already waited around 24 hours.

Please remember to keep your account safe and secure under your supervision so that actions such as these do not occur. As I said previously, it is your account, and therefore your responsibility. Just for added security, I would suggest changing your password and un-checking the 'remember last login' button at the login menu of Minecraft.

I hope to see you online soon.

Temp-Banned 1 Day -- Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.