[Ban Appeal] ZDEIDARAA

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ZDEIDARAA, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZDEIDARAA

ZDEIDARAA Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    Zdeidaraa
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Zdeidaraa
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main city server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Auto Fishing
    Rule Violated:
    Main City Server Rules
    Section 5 - Unfair Play
    Clause 3 - Automation
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Any method that letting users earn in game(main server) currency while AFK is not allowed.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i am watching youtube while my hands are free, so i thought it would be better fishing than doing nothing.
    i have 2 monitors, so main screen is set with youtube, second one is set with minecraft barely visible on the corner and discord taking it's 2/3 of screen.
    (i think i couldn't see anyone closing up or asking me any word at this point)
    i think it seemed like i was using any means of AFK tool, (i would think so if i witness such a guy standing still like that...), but i was not...

#1 ZDEIDARAA, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Your status was checked by a couple of Staff, just because you don't see us doesn't mean we're not there. We do check, not just assume and ban.
    If your screen was placed in a way where you can barely see it and you were watching youtube, how were you fishing yourself?
    It also took you a bit to try to rejoin the server after the ban was issued. If you had been there and aware of things I should think you would have noticed that you had been booted off right away, especially if it is indeed a false ban like you're claiming.

Not enough effort in this appeal for such a serious offense.

Denied

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.