[Ban Appeal] YungHomer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by YungHomer, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YungHomer

YungHomer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    YungHomer
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    My old name was homer71171, but I've never played on this server with that name.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Bypassing tempban (Directed Language and Staff disrespect)
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling

• Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
        • Flame baiting
        • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
        • Cyber-bullying
        • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment

• Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
        • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
      • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
      • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
      • Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
      • Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing

• If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Section 6
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    • If any account owned by a player is banned, all the other accounts owned by that player will not be able to appeal until the account banned first has successfully appealed.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I was harassing a staff member, by slandering his username and then I bypassed my tempban by playing on an alt.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I shouldn't have played on my alt after being banned, I should have let my tempban finish. I regret my actions, and I have looked over the rules. I won't repeat my inappropriate actions again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 YungHomer, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,212
    @YungHomer thank you for choosing to appeal your ban. Before I can go forward with the process of your appeal, I just need you to change the 'rule violated' section, and insert the full clauses for those rules

3. YungHomer

YungHomer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Changed :)

4. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Please also quote the part of the rules about the bypassing bans within 24 hrs @YungHomer.

5. YungHomer

YungHomer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    I can't find the part specifically quoting bypassing bans within 24 hrs, but I added in Section 6, Clause 2 which loosely relates to that.

6. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @YungHomer thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewint it I decided I will be giving you a 1 day 3hr 16min tempban (a day+the amount remaining on your previus one). Please note that using alts to evade your bans is an extremely serius offence, so do not repeat your actions in the future as if you get banned again and bypass yor ban again coming back to the server will be very difficult for you. If you want to get your alt unbanned you'll have to file a separate ban appeal for it, incase you were wondering.

Locked, 1 day 3hrs 16min tempban given.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.