[Ban Appeal] xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    In Game Name:
    xboyfernz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Staff disrespect
    Rule Violated:
    General Discord Rules
    - Remember that Discord and Minecraft are composed of many different age groups. Talking about inappropriate subjects in any way around minors is prohibited. Use your common sense. If you see that there are children in the global channels and your topic is inappropriate, stop. In addition, ask those who may be engaging in these discussions to stop as well. It is your responsibility as a community member to step up.
    - Avoid constantly cursing for no reason in our non-password channels (As well as all channels if the age group is young). Yes, this is a voice server and rules are hard to enforce, but think about others and the way they may feel about it before you belt out a string of foul language into your microphone. This will be taken as spam and you will be acted upon.
    - There is to be no abuse of any Discord members in any way including harassing/provoking others.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means you shouldn't be discourteous to anyone especially staff members.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel I should be unbanned because I have been trying to make an effort to become a good member in the community. Providing new players with jobs and plots for them to grow and prosper on the server. Providing free ereps (tips accepted) to help people farming and grinding to earn money without having to wait long for an erep.

I believe in not just saying sorry, but showing I'm sorry and here's a music video that I feel expresses how remorseful I feel about my ban.

"After all that we've been through
    I will make it up to you
    I promise to"

The lyrics illustrate that I am going to change and stop my ways.

Thank you.

• Potato x 12
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
    #1 xboyfernz, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade