[Ban Appeal] wolfspy7

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by wolfspy7, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    In Game Name:
    wolfspy7
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server mute
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Troll
    Rule Violated:
    Rule Violated:
    “Trolling”
    Partially, Section 1, Clause 3- Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions:
    “All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.”
    Mainly, Section 2, Clause 1- Trolling
    “Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Flame baiting
    • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    • Cyber-bullying
    • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.”
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    These rules are in place in order to prevent users from making others feel unwelcome to the server. While this does not pertain to making users feel unwelcome by swearing at them/harassing them, it does make them feel unwelcome in sarcastic and hurtful ways. Directing trolly actions/words towards other users may start an argument that may result in many people getting in trouble for something that one person starts, which is not fair to the other people, as they were baited into the discussion. In my specific case, I mentioned cyber-bullying, which not only goes against the trolling clause, but also the inappropriate/touchy discussion area, as cyber-bullying is not good in the slightest, and ECC is supposed to be a place where people do not have to deal with cyber-bullying of any kind.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I know my history here is extensive. I understand that many-if not all, of my actions will be watched with a crucial eye by the staff team. I also understand that I failed to follow the rules again, but I agree with my punishment. I have taken this mute and learned from it. I have learned that the amount of times I have to make an impact on this server are limited, and I have been realizing that I want repair my damaged image on this server, and start to replace it with a better one.
    The main reason I am appealing this mute is to be able to have a fresh start. I have started a plot town, and I really want to communicate with my residents via chat. It sucks not being able to talk at all, but it’s even worse when I cannot talk to those who I am giving plots to, not being able to address any and all problems, not being able to help. Through my residents and the lack of interaction I’m able to have, I have learned the lesson that the staff team has been trying to teach me via this mute.
    I know that I’m extremely low on the chances that are being given to me, and I intend not to waste another one. I will not troll. I will do everything that I can in order to keep a level head in discussions. If I have issues with other users accusing me of things, I will file a complaint or /ignore them rather than saying something that comes out as wrong. I will act in good faith towards every user, and stick away from any sort of discussions that are infringing on the chat rules. If anything, I will keep it to VIP channel and have a civilized discussion on it if people are comfortable with it.
    I did not mean any harm with my trolly actions, I want to keep going on ECC, and hopefully not just be known as “that troll.” I hope that the staff team can look past the mistake that I made and see that I’ve learned from it, and I promise that this will not happen again.

• Potato Potato x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    At least have the decency to pay us another $60 if you're gonna ask to be able to use chat again. We don't provide babysitting services for free.

• Winner x 14
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.