[Ban Appeal] Wing133

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wing133, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wing133

Wing133 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Wing133
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    The reason stated was "Racial Slurs".
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means no offensive language or no questionable content.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    So the whole thing started with my older brother. I gave him my old pc and told him to get on the server because I was trying to get people to play with me. He yelled at me and told me to come to his room and he said he got banned for saying the N-word so I tried to hop on to discuss with Kenny who issued the ban to my brother but it says that I was banned by SoftlyPsychotic for racial slurs. I'm not quite sure how this gets mixed up how much of an assumed decision this was. His actions shouldn't dictate who I am on this server. I spend most of my time on here and since my last ban, I haven't done anything ban-worthy because I understood that if I get banned again I'd be done with. I just think this decision wasn't discussed and was just made impulsively. I love this server and have donated over $200 since my last ban. I wouldn't spend money on something I don't take seriously to some degree. I would be happy to discuss this with anyone that is or is over a supermod status in discord if possible. In conclusion I was banned for something completely out of my control....

#1 Wing133, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Hi @Wing133

It is correct that your brother was banned for slurs. As you both use the same IP, both accounts were banned in this instance.

As it seems that this was a mix up, I will be lifting the ban on you. However, your brother (GaygeSigmar) will remian banned, and will have to appeal separately.

User @Wing133 Unbanned.

#2 kenny0011, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.