[Ban Appeal] Wealthyton

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wealthington, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wealthington

Wealthington Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Wealthington
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    HyperCubical
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Actual Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Donation Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    It has been years, I am not exactly sure what it was for, other than I had a friend long ago who used to share this account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    N/A
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was banned back in 2013 I believe. I do not actually have a recollection of why I was banned except maybe when I used to share accounts with a friend. It has been so many years, let alone since I even bothered playing MineCraft altogether. It seems far fetched and I completely understand if there is not any way to appeal this being it has been years and I do not actually remember. However, I would really sincerely appreciate it if there is ANY way at all I can have a second chance. From my experiences, this is the only MineCraft server I actually enjoyed. And I would love to be a part of the community again. Even if it meant that I had to be put on probation of some sort or anything. Thanks!

#1 Wealthington, May 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  2. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    @Wealthington please change your ban reason to donation scamming and please be patient while a @Game Admin looks into this appeal

3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    @Wealthyton I've sent you a forum pm regarding your forum account, once you respond we can continue with your appeal.

4. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Thanks for being patient with this whole process @Wealthington

After reviewing your appeal I've decided that I'm going to unban you. It looks like you were banned for scamming @chessgeek10. You were supposed to buy him the feature "Make It Quick" for $137,500 ECD. When looking into the complaint it appears that there were some problem with the transaction and you had lost access to your email account you used to purchase the feature with. In the future, if you ever try to sell features, make sure you try to contact our server owner (andrewkm) if a situation like this arises and the user isn't receiving the feature. I'd also just like to make sure you understand that your account is your responsibility, and you will be held accountable for something your friend or someone else does on your account. As @chessgeek10 is currently permabanned, I'm not going to set a date for you to pay him back by. Just make sure that you have $137,500 ready to give him as a refund in case he does return at some point in the future. Please remember that scamming is a serious offense, don't let this happen again. Before you log back onto the server I'd like you to read the server rules which can be found here. Welcome back to ECC :)

Locked - User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.