[Ban Appeal] Ultrqnut

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ultrqnut, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultrqnut

Ultrqnut Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Ultrqnut
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    The main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Autofishing
    Rule Violated:
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I understand I shouldn’t have afk fished. Also since I believe I was truly banned for Auto Fishing, I understand that afk fishing is absolutly not allowed. I was too childish to break the rule and thinking i wont get banned. And there was no reason for me to break that rule.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have been banned for the past 6 months. I didn't have enough time to play on the server. I think that Eco City Craft is a great place and I want to get involved in the community. I totally regret what I did. And I wish I can have another chance. Thanks for your time .

#1 Ultrqnut, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Automation on the Main server is not something we tolerate very lightly. ECC is a hardcore economy and money is expected to be earned legitimately.
    The main server you were banned on was changed and is now called Archive and now we have a new Main server. Since you were banned before this reset it means you have nothing now. Normally this sort of offense comes with a wipe and a tempban, in light of the reset I don't see either as necessary.
    I do however expect to not see this happen again.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.