[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server muted and banned.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Threatening to hack, constant trolling in chat, bypassing ban.
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    All temp bans, regardless of length, may not be appealed. They will be automatically lifted when time has expired.
    I Couldn't find a rule talking about threats to hack...
    Pretending to be my girlfriend and trying to bypass the ban.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not harass or troll in any way that ruins game play and do not log into other accounts on a server you are banned from, and don't troll.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I didn't mean to harass the player I was harassing. I also didn't mean to demote the game play of the user and I will not troll or harass another player again. I was only just mad that he took my items and he wouldn't give them back. I also am sorry for pretending to be my girlfriend and trying to by pass the ban. I am sorry for all the things I have done and I will not do them again.

2. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Ok, @Trent_TNT, you still have some work to do on this appeal. You need to go to our rules page and copy and paste the rules you broke. There should be a total of 3 rules you need to find. You are on the right track with harassment(threating players). Now, you just need to copy and paste over the park about bypassing a ban and trolling. Once you do this I can start to look into your appeal in more depth.

@Trent_TNT given 24 hours to quote the rules that he broke.

3. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Cyber-bullying
    2nd rule violated by passing ban
    3rd rule violated continuously trolling in the chat.

#3 Trent_TNT, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  4. Aqua_Luna3

Aqua_Luna3 Ex-SMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +615
    Thank you for finding the rules that you have broken. I know that you have learned your lesson after taking some time off the server.

Threating to Hack - First off, I want you to know this is not a joke. Threating to hack the server and other people is not an okay thing to do. This is very serious and if this happens again much harsher consequences will happen.

Trolling/Breaking Chat Rules - Ingame you have many warning for chatting in trade, speaking other languages, and just constant trolling. I don't know why you do this. It is not funny and needs to stop, now. If someone takes your items, pm a staff member and we can help you. Talking it out on others is not the way to go.

Bypassing a Ban - You had a hard time finding the rule for this one, so I am going to explain to you what it means. When you are banned from ECC you cannot play, even on other accounts. When you came on and claimed to be your girlfriend that was bypassing your ban. The account that you got bypasses on is currently banned, to get it unbanned you need to file an appeal on its own forum account.

Overall, this behavior stops now. We love having you in our community as a member and would like you to stay and enjoy your time. Please help assist staff by making your behavior welcoming for others who wish to play in our community too.

Because you had three reasons for your ban and you had many warning to stop ingame at the time they were happening, you will be given a 12h ban. I hope to see you playing in the community again shortly.

User's Ban reduced to 12 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.