[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Threatening to Hack, Trolling.
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play. I threated to hack the server and UnitedStates2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not harass other people or hack.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I'm am honestly very very sorry for what I did I was just mad that someone took my items.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @Trent_TNT

Maybe another user stealing your items would work as an explanation if this was just your first time breaking the rules, but it isn't. In less than 2 weeks you have somehow managed to rack up 5 mutes (and that's excluding your ban which lasted for around half of that, so really this all happened in a week) in addition to countless warnings for all sorts of chat rule violations. This is clearly a pattern of behavior and I don't know whether this stems from simply lack of knowledge of the rules or just a general desire to troll, but either way it needs to stop.

Needless to say, this appeal is denied and in your next appeal, I want you to address your previous chat rule violations that lead up to this ban in addition to actually quoting the rules broken from here and also address you bypassing your ban on your "girlfriend's" account.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.