[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I was advertising in PM's and I loan scammed NightWng.
    Rule Violated:
    Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
    External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
    Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or Auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not scam anyone or attempt to scam and only advertise in the trade channel every 5 minutes.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I did not mean to scam NightWng I just couldn't get the money, and I never remember advertising in the PM's and I am sorry that I did.

2. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder

Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks Block_Crusher it means a lot to me

3. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder

Ratings:
    +14

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @Trent_TNT

Just make sure none of this happens again. Take the duration of your tempban to reread the rules and come up with a game plan on how you're going to repay your debt.

24 hour tempban.
    7 days to repay 40k to @Nightwng, due 1/2/19

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.