[Ban Appeal] TraverseEndings_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TraverseEndings_, Jan 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraverseEndings_

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    KINGAC3
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I dont think so. I've been TraverseEndings_ in the past as well as TheGreatAces4
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I am not able to go to the main server or chat really so I think all of them on minecraft.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    One of my siblings, kiddtitus, got banned from this server years ago and I believe you guys banned our IP address.
    Rule Violated:
    You guys have it listed as bypassing ban? I think people thought this was a second account. It's not. It's my own account, not my brothers.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Trying to get around a ban with another account?
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I should be unbanned simply because I am not my brother. This is my account and it was established back then, just as I have to say again I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Looks like you were banned in 2020 due to sharing an IP with Genovani (your brother I assume) while he was banned but have no previous history of being punished as an alt or bypassing account.

Due to that I will be unbanning you, welcome back!

Be sure to get your name changed to match the forum account to your in-game account. The name change app is here: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/.11/respond

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.