[Ban Appeal] Tommied7

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by tommied7, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommied7

tommied7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +178
    Minecraft Username: tommied7
    Reason of Ban: Vulgar language towards other users.
    Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
    • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: To not swear in chat especially to other users.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I apologize to @minecraftninja05 for swearing at him because I felt that he was slandering me in global chat and I should have just posted a complaint rather than to swear at him, I am very sorry that this happened. I would also like to apologize to @Dewsy92 for trolling on my previous ban appeals. I understand that swearing and as well as trolling are not tolerated on the server and will not happen again.

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    hello, @tommied7.
    I am glad you have decided to appeal. I see this is your second offence when about vulgarities, including the inappropriate structure you had built some time ago. I hope you understand that we do not take vulgar language lightly, as this is a multi-aged server. I am disappointed that you have repeated such behavior for the second time. Please do not repeat yourself, as the consequences are going to be severer. While you serve your 12 hour TempBan, I suggest you refresh yourself on our server rules, found here.

Locked - User TempBanned for 12 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.