[Ban Appeal] Tommied7

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by tommied7, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommied7

tommied7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +178
    Minecraft Username:tommied7

Reason of Ban
    : Vulgar language directed at other users.

Rule violated
    :
    Section 4 - Chat, Channels and Discussions

Clause 2 - Vulgarity

• Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
    Clause 6 - Private Chat and Town Chat Channels

• There is to be no abuse of other users via Private Messages or Town Chat Channels. All chat must be kept appropriate within the General Chat Rules.
      • A Town Chat Channel without a password is considered to be a global channel, and all global rules apply.
      • If you have a Town Chat Channel with a password, it is solely your discretion as to who may enter your channel. However, be wary who you give the password to, as an unfavorable person may give it away to other users.
        • Passworded chat channels may allow vulgar language within reason and with the exception of racism or prejudicial language. Regardless, if a complaint is filed, it may be handled as any other complaint with vulgar language so please keep this in mind when speaking in a private channel.
      • With the permission of the channel owner, you may speak other languages in a Town Chat Channel, provided it remains appropriate.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule means that chat must be kept appropriate, especially as this is a family friendly server so the language used here needs to be suitable to people of all ages.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Sorry. This was out of order. Mans was getting harassed by another user and I got annoyed by that other user pming me and and acting like we were friends(I have no freinds so i found it insulting when he said i wos his frend.). This user did start by slandering my in global by stating that I was not trustworthy then he pm-ed me. It was my fault for using this kind of language agains another user and I will never do it again. srry ecc. xoxox luv tomid7

Evidenc of bein slanderd: http://gyazo.com/db283eb5981a892745f00213e195e408

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 tommied7, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    The question asked which rules you violated, not to copy & paste the entire wiki. Please refine your answer to the rules which you broke.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. tommied7

tommied7 Builder

Ratings:
    +178
    BUMP

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Do not bump your appeal. Doing so again will result in a forum warning. It will be handled when Dewsy has time.

5. tommied7

tommied7 Builder

Ratings:
    +178
    The bump was to show Dews that the changes he requested were applied. -,.,-

6. _kiwi_cat_

_kiwi_cat_ Builder

Ratings:
    +148
    "Hardcore pawn" GG tomid

7. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +785
    This is an unofficial warning. Do not post unnecessary comments in ban appeal/complaints.

8. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    So I just opened up your screenshot. In addition to what you wrote in your appeal, you clearly don't take this seriously.

Seeing as you have already been prevented from appealing for 24hrs, you may appeal again in 72 hours.

Denied

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.