[Ban Appeal] TheWhiteAmerican

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheGermanArmy, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGermanArmy

TheGermanArmy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    TheWhiteAmerican
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    It appears to be the entire server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    killing in a non PvP area
    Rule Violated:
    "Treat Others With Respect" rule
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means that you should not try to grief someone or troll with them in any way, and to not be rude.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I feel like I should be un-banned for this because I honestly believed that trolling was allowed as long as it was in the wild land. I read somewhere in the EcoCityCraft forums, and from others's post that you just cannot troll or grief in a town or something. I don't even know what to call it because at the time of this ban, I was just a builder and relatively new to the server. I had joined the server just a few days ago. I know it is stupid for me to think that trolling of any sort is ok, but now I think I know more about the rules. I really am sorry for that player I trolled, I forget his name but I am, and It will not happen again.

2. Snoopdaloo

Snoopdaloo EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +231
    Thank you for filing this report, @TheWhiteAmerican!
    Due to the fact that you recently joined the server, and that the wild is, in fact, a free-for-all when it comes for griefing/raiding, I will be changing your ban to a 24 hour temban. Please make sure to reread the rules ( http://www.ecocitycraft.com/rules ) during this time, to prevent this from happening again.

User @TheWhiteAmerican tempbanned for 24hr. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.