[Ban Appeal] TheTank66

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheTank66, May 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTank66

TheTank66 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    YeaDunNo18
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    bypassing ban
    Rule Violated:
    Asking to Unban
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rules to me are something I take serious. Breaking them and being banned are part of the way it should be run. But there should also be full story narratives taken into account as well as comparative examples to find an equally justified sentence for each crime.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Looking back at the rules broken on my account there is a clear and obvious timeline of events. I have been on this server for over 7 years. Yes it has been on and off like anyone playing a game they bounce around from their favourites but for the majority of those years, the last 6 in particular I have had no issues and no problems on this server. Upon my brother getting involved into my account there is a clear difference in motives. My 6 years previous I only survived and mined and built my homes, never once taking a loan, gambling or breaking rules. Then as soon as he came onto my account everything changed. Now I have taken responsibility for the actions on my account even though they were not mine, even though "UnitedStates2" says I haven't. I have done everything in my power to get my person ban undone without having to rely on anyone else. I have messaged countless mods, Mayors, friends and other staff for help and guidance, unfortunately they couldn't help which is understandable. I take responsibility and live with that action on my account. Then I find someone who can help me and they somehow get banned...

As per UnitedStates2 instructions on my personal ban I have two options for unbanning myself "you can purchase an unban from https://shop.ecocitycraft.com or create a payment plan for someone else to purchase it for you in exchange for ECD." Knowing in this time of the world money is tight for everyone I used his options and I was able to arrange a deal with "YeaDunNo18" to pay for my unban with ECD. I don't know what he said in game but from what he texted me is he was asking how to go about unbanning me and then somehow he got banned. This seems like unfair abuse to an innocent account to be banned for asking a question. It seems like some sort of a grudge against me personally that anyone who tries to help me will be punished. If someone is given the option to repay with ECD then asking a question on how to unban another account is not at all a ban able offence.

Going back through the archives of bans it is clear that there have been other people who have been unbanned for much serious things which directly go against the rules of the server like, extensive swearing, but most importantly encouraging suicide, religious hate, and offensive political language. Is this the type of thing that will be looked over going forward on this server? Its ok to swear, and put forward hateful and horrible things deemed criminal acts in real life society in the chat, but asking to help out a friend is the one thing that is too far gone?

All I ask for is my friend to be unbanned. This way he can honestly follow the server guidelines like every other player and as per UnitedStates2 instructions use his ECD to pay off my unban.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    You are free to use our forums to create a thread to borrow money or secure a payment plan to purchase an unban.

No accounts affiliated with you will be unbanned until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.