[Ban Appeal] thememorious

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by thememorious, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thememorious

thememorious Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Thememorious
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    i have nor
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    griefing
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing is not allowed.
    Griefing is considered destroying or changing another player’s property or buildings without their consent in any protected area. Don’t do it.​
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    do not break buildings/blocks in someone else town
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    well, i understand that i shouldn't have griefed @drodude's town, but he was being very rude to me and @Nicklepot18 because nickel and i had put a lot of work into that town. i will not do it again and i am sorry

#1 thememorious, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  2. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Hi @thememorious,

Over the last 2 weeks, you have received numerous warnings and complaints regarding your activity and behaviour in-game and this is yet another incident to add to your list. Whilst I do understand that you can get caught up in the moment and frustrated in-game due to other players actions, griefing and breaking the server rules is not the way to solve the problem. If another player is being rude to you in-game, please alert a member of the staff team, or take screenshots and post a complaint as griefing is not the answer.

It seems to me that you are not yet completely knowledgable of the server rules therefore before I can process this appeal any further I would like you to copy and paste the rule you broke directly from our server rules and into your ban appeal. This will give you the chance to have a read over all the other server rules so you can familiarize yourself with them before returning to ECC.

I will leave this appeal open for 24 hours to allow you to make these changes.

Appeal Left Open For 24-Hours Waiting For Changes To Be Made To The Appeal.

3. thememorious

thememorious Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +5
  4. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    As you have now updated your ban appeal with the rule that you broke I will be going forward with your appeal.

Whilst I can appreciate you like to have fun on ECC, your actions and behaviour over the past few weeks have not been something we would like to see continuing on the server.

I will be issuing a 6-hour temp ban and during this time I would love for you to spend some more time reading through our wiki rules and understanding the kind of rules we have on our server. I hope during this time off the server we see you return with a new approach, and you can start being a productive and positive member of the community.

6 Hour Temp Ban Issued.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.