[Ban Appeal] thememorious

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by thememorious, Nov 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thememorious

thememorious Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Thememorious
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    i have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Abusing trade chat and directing language
    Rule Violated:
    No spamming trade chat or directing language
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    i think that no spamming trade chat means no constant messages in it and no directing language means no calling people rude names
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Eldruin told people to break rules for prizes then he reported me which i don't think is fair. I shouldn't have broken a rule in the first place, and i won't do it again, but i think i should be unmuted

2. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    Hi @thememorious thank you for filling this appeal. I can see that you have had a temp mute already prior to this mute. Both of these were regarding the usage of trade chat and directing language.

From your appeal I can tell you understand what you did wrong but I would like you to have some time to read the below rules so you understand what not to do in the future. I hope this is the last mute / ban appeal we see from yourself :)

I will be putting you on a 12hour temp mute to give you time to review the below content. Remember /ch tr is for genuine trade adverts and they should be posted once every 5 minutes.

Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.

Offensive content is not allowed.
    While some minor amount of swearing is allowed, severe or frequent vulgarity, especially when directed at others, is not. Offensive item/mob names, skins, minecraft structures and usernames are not allowed, and you are required to change or remove any if asked by a staff member.

12 Hour temp mute issued

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.