[Ban Appeal] TheKiller070

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Moha_11, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moha_11

Moha_11 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    In Game Name:
    TheKiller070
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    global/all
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    major block and moderate crop grief of town Ultrafarm
    Rule Violated:
    main server town griefs
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    the rules mean treat all players and staff and respect them and never do anything that makes you get banned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i always like to play ecc alot iam on ecc daily and ilove this server but somtimes im idont understand english very well and im an 8 year old soo its hard for me to understand my brother thecoolsaudi knows alot about this server hes playing on the server for 5years now and im sorry i ididnt respect the rules i hope i could get unbanned and play ecc .

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Hello @TheKiller070

Thank you for filing this appeal, you are correct for the reason of your ban, you had over the course of a week been taking blocks from all over the town that did not belong to you, breaking ANY blocks outside of your plot is strictly not allowed, in addition to this, you were also not replanting crops in the town farm, that is also considered to be grief, please always replant.
    I understand you are young, that's fine, however before I unban you I would like you to reread our rules with your brother and ask him to help you understand anything you are unsure of, if when you are back on the server, and need help with anything, or you are unsure of something, please contact any staff member, or even ask in global, we are more than happy to help.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-thekiller070.196883/

User temp-banned for 24h, please read the rules during this time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.