[Ban Appeal] TheEmeraldPanda

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheEmeraldPanda, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmeraldPanda

TheEmeraldPanda Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    TheEmeraldPanda
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main North Server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Griefing.
    Rule Violated:
    Griefing rule

"Griefing is considered destroying or changing another player’s property or buildings without their consent in any protected area. Don’t do it."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    It means to not change or disrupt property without the owners permission.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am sorry, I realize that it was my fault that I did not replant a few rows of wheat crops on a farm that I had permissions to on MN. I feel I should be temporarily un-banned to distribute my assets to a few friends of mine on the server, and then i'll leave willingly, I'm even willing to have a mod come and watch. I am truly sorry for what I did, Thank you EcoCityCraft for helping me through hours of boredom and creating an amazing player community, I understand you have to ban me for that purpose but please consider allowing me to turn over my assets to my friend! Thank you for taking the time to read this I appreciate it.

2. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Hi @TheEmeraldPanda,

Being the one who issued your ban, I can understand that you may have simply forgotten to replant the wheat seeds in the three rows of the farm. Please understand that this makes it very hard for the owner of the town to run a service and if the farm is not replanted it has an impact on other users who wish to use the farm.

Reading through your appeal I do really appreciate the remorse you are showing for your actions and can understand that this was a simple mistake. As you are fairly new to EcoCityCraft I want you to know that we do not ban users for grief with the intention of them never returning again, nor do we want to see you "leave willingly". We would love for you to stay on ECC; however, this ban was issued so you are able to understand how your actions have consequences and that we have strict rules here on ECC. There is no need for you to distribute your assets and quit playing, instead just be aware of our rules to avoid running into any more issues.

Because of this, I will be issuing a 1-Day temporary ban and during this time I'd appreciate if you were to re-read over our server rules so when you return you will be able to know what we do and don't allow so you don't find yourself in this situation again.

@TheEmeraldPanda Issued A 1-Day Temp Ban.
    Thread Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.