[Ban Appeal] TheCravedOne

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheCravedOne, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCravedOne

TheCravedOne ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    In Game Name:
    TheCravedOne
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Farming
    Rule Violated:
    Cheating is not tolerated.
    Cheating in any form is not allowed. Anything that would give you an unfair advantage over other players is considered cheating. This can include client mods, abusing server bugs, using alt accounts to directly financially benefit your main account.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    that any form of cheating is not allowed anything that gives someone an unfair advantage is unjust in etc
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Because I was literally sitting at my computer farming, and I got kicked and immediately messaged united and came on here to appeal. i wasn't doing anything wrong. I would own up to it if I was, believe me. but this is unjust.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 TheCravedOne, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  2. TheCravedOne

TheCravedOne ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    im in complete understandance of what happened in October, I was unaware of the rules and admitted my wrong-doings to staff on global. but I looked into the rules to ensure that I wouldn't do that again. now in a lot of occurrences I often farm and watch movies or tv with my wife in which I'm not paying full attention to the game obviously. im aware of the rules and wouldn't break them like that. yes I understand where this all comes from and ill make sure to pay more attention, but melon farming gets boring so I like to stay occupied whilst doing so. whenever I get away from my computer while farming I do stop in my tracks then proceed when I get back. I would like for you guys to take into consideration that I had messaged karin and you immediately after the fact, and the me spamming trying to get on the server was me freaking out because I was banned. I understand where whoever thought I was doing that can see it but im certain that I don't. I can show you my mods folder, my files, it doesn't matter anything you guys need in this instance im more than happy to oblige. @UnitedStates2

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This ban was not done in accordance with my policies. As such it is being removed and will not be investigated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.