[Ban Appeal] The_fah_king

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by the_fah_king, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_fah_king

the_fah_king Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: The_fah_king

Reason: banned for scamming.

Counter-Reason: Well i rented a melon sword from rainbow a week ago and he said when he got back from watching his tv show that i had to give it back. So as he said he got back on and messaged me saying he wanted his sword back so we met up and i handed his sword to him. Maby, just maby it was a different rainbow but i am not sure and i am very sorry if rainbow does not have his sword back... if i get unbanned and he truly does not have his sword i will put forth my effort to work and try to help him get another one.

Evidence: Do not have any.

2. rainbowdonkey92

rainbowdonkey92 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    thx man! hope you get unbanned so we can figure this out

#2 rainbowdonkey92, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  3. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hello,

I am glad you decided to appeal. For reference, the complaint against you is here. rainbowdonkey92, thank you for commenting here as it is helpful and will allow for some cooperation between the two of you. First, I ask of you, the_fah_king, to forum pm rainbowdonkey what exactly happened that night and what may have went wrong. For you to be unbanned we will need to see that you have learned your lesson so we can avoid these instances in the future. Also, I would recommend between the two of you to find a compensation that would be fitting. I will leave this complaint open for 3 days from now in order for you guys to reach an agreement and tag me back here. I hope you two will behave and reach a reasonable agreement.
    ~sick24

Left open for 3 days to allow the_fah and rainbowdonkey to reach an agreement

4. the_fah_king

the_fah_king Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I will help rainbow get another sword by giving him most of the money i make per day..i could also give him 20k right when i get online.

5. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Okay,

Rainbowdonkey, are you alright with these terms the_fah_king has laid out? If so we can continue on and most likely get the_fah unbanned and return your money. Please reply if you are okay with doing this.
    ~sick24

6. rainbowdonkey92

rainbowdonkey92 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    yes I am ok with these terms :D and I hope we can either find my sword or get a new one soon

7. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

Seeing as you both appear to have come to a conclusion about what is to occur. I will be unbanning you. Please make sure to discuss with each other the terms of the repayment. I would also recommend you screenshot this new deal when it is made. Good luck to you both and I hope your time on ECC goes over well.

The_Fah_King Unbanned - Issue Resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.