[Ban Appeal] Terrov

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Terrov, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrov

Terrov Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    Terrov
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All / Main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Keeping Samiwarbler’s MSword / Not paying the rent for the MSword
    Rule Violated:
    * Do not scam other players, or try to.

Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I was not meant to keep the MSword as I was renting the item. I also did not pay the renting fee, so that would be classified under scamming money.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    When I rented the sword, I had full intent on returning it. I’ve done this transaction many times. It was the main way I made money on the server.

The week that I decided to rent the sword, my Great - Grandfather passed away in Hungary. Our family now lives in America, so we had to take an emergency trip for the funeral. Minecraft was not on my mind at this point of time. I remembered midway through this whole ordeal that I rented Samiwarbler’s sword. I tried to log in and return the sword, but by the time I tried I was already banned.

Now that I feel better, I decided to finally make an appeal. If the decision is to keep me banned for my actions, so be it, I understand. But I feel as though it’s worth a shot. I’m sorry to Samiwarbler for causing any sort of stress. I truly did not mean to keep their item.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @Terrov I would love to know one of two things:
    1. Is the melon sword in your possession (was it in a chest or in your enderchest/person)
    2. Do you have the money to payback @samiwarbler the renters fee of 170k?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Terrov

Terrov Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    @Zedoker I don’t know if the Melon Sword is still in my possession, but if it is, I would be willing to return it ASAP. It may be, the last I know of it, it was. I’m not sure if it was retrieved by staff. Also, since it’s been around a month since this whole ordeal, I don’t remember my in-game balance. But I’d be more than happy to make up the funds ASAP as well to repay Samiwarbler.

4. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    After further investigation, found that sami's melon sword is currently in your inventory.
    Given the amount of time you've spent away, I'll be unbanning you. Within 24 hours I'm expecting that you either give the melon sword back to @samiwarbler either through a chest or directly to her, or give it to a staff member so that they can arrange something with sami.
    As for the 170k renters fee, I will be enforcing it and giving you 8 days to get the money (so by 11:59 cst on 11/21/19). If @samiwarbler decides that she doesn't want the fee, please make sure to screenshot any agreement that gets rid of the fee requirement.

I will confirm with @samiwarbler within 24 hours to see if there has been any attempt made to get her sword back!

Unbanned.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.