[Ban Appeal] TankNoodle

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TankNoodle, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    In Game Name:
    TankNoodle
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Servers
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Due to misleading iSneaky and trying to throw more blame on Dro. I made iSneaky think that Dro cussed me out which I thought happened but never did. As well as that I lied to iSneaky and said that Dro did not die just because I thought there was no way he could have died when falling even though he did. I forgot that drowning was a thing due to mostly being in towns with invincibility.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 - World-Specific Rules(top)
    Clause 1 - Mining World
    Rising rules apply to all areas of the mining world, including trolling rules.
    As the mining world is not PvP enabled, this includes rules about attempts to kill players in this world, no matter what the reason.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not try and kill other people in non-PVP zones as it is illegal.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think I should be un-banned because I understand that throwing the blame onto another person is wrong and trying to cover my own ass was not ok. As well as that I now understand I should have been truthful with iSneaky from the start instead of lying to him. As well as that I will never do anything that could result in a non-PVP zone death again no matter what the situation is or how I feel. I hope you can forgive this mistake and let me back on the server and try again. It was very foolish of me to do this and I should not have let my emotions get the better of me. This situation has made me a better person in the end and I have learned a lot from it.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    72h tempban issued

Please don't waste our time when we are trying to help you, own up to your mistakes and don't pass the baton

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.