[Ban Appeal] TailzTNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TailzTNT, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TailzTNT

TailzTNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    TailzTNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    zombert2001
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertisements
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising

Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
    External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    sending a link in chat about anything unrelated to ecocitycraft (ex. other servers unapproved links)
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Why i should be unbanned? i was goofing off at the time sending links to a poor server thinking it would help but then i realized after i sent the link i could not stop getting a ban and thus i learned a lesson that sending links not related to ecocitycraft is a very stupid decision and thus i have stopped sending links of any kind even youtube links into the chat making me a mature and well played player

2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @TailzTNT thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be unbanning you. You seem to have learnt your lesson but I still recommend you re-read the rules before joining our server again. Also please note that should you ever repeat your actions joining our server again will be very difficult, so I highly encourage you to not do anything like this again.

Locked, unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.