[Ban Appeal] Strahinja_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Strahinja_, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strahinja_

Strahinja_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +22
    In Game Name:
    Strahinja_
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I haven't changed my username on the server.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    On Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Abusing the "/Start Auction" command
    Rule Violated:
    I assume it is the "Spamming is not allowed." rule but i am not 100% sure.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    "Spamming is not allowed." I would define it as "Using the same or very similar message or command on repeat within a short spam of time"
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    The chat function is the only viable way to communicate with other players on the server and without it there is little to no reason for me to continue playing on the serer. I do not claim that i don't deserve a punishment for violating a rule so i only request to be un-muted and in return i either pay a fee or do some work to earn my right to use the chat again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Hi @Strahinja_

Thank you for appealing, the reason you were muted, like you stated was because you were abusing the auction channel to stack your potions, the auction channel is for auctioning items that you are actually looking to sell, not repeating the same auction over and over again every 5 minutes simply to stack your items.
    It's not your first offence either for doing this, you have been told multiple times before, and even had 2 tempmutes on the same day you were perma-muted for doing this.

Please avoid using the auction channel for the sole purpose to stack items, and please leave gaps between auctioning the same item over and over again.

Since you have been muted for a few days now, and you are knowledgeable of the rules, I'm going to go ahead and unmute you, just please take my above comments into consideration.

User unmuted, locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.