[Ban Appeal] Stellermd

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Retro8bitmods, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro8bitmods

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    In Game Name:
    stellermd
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    N/A
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    AFK Autofishing
    Rule Violated:
    Section 6 - Unfair play
    Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You cannot by any means use automation to gain a advantage. It's unfair to the server and unfair to other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Using anything automated it unfair. I messed up by doing it. I used it a lot and I shouldn't have. I really messed up. and I apologize. I promise it will never ever happen again. i'm sorry to the server and everyone on the server. I took advantage of the economy and the people on the server. I miss the server and everyone on it. Please forgive me.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Unbanned.
    Please follow our rules from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.