[Ban Appeal] Stedeh

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Stedeh, Nov 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stedeh

Stedeh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Stedeh
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have had no previous name since i have logged in.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I am muted from the server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Mayor crop grief.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Seizure of Property & 3 Day Eviction Notice | A player who has been found to have griefed the town
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Seizure of Property in my eyes means that you are not allowed to destroy/change a large space of someone else's property without their permission.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I have learned from my mistake. I have not gotten in contact with the person wich i have griefed their town off, but if i am not wiped i intend on doing so. If i have been wiped, then thats too bad. But i am truly sorry for my actions and intend on not doing them again, since i own/owned my own town. Please for give me for my recent/past mistakes.

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Hi @Stedeh

Thanks for appealing your ban. I'm glad to see that you're appealing your ban with the effort and remorse necessary. As you now know, we do not tolerate grief of any kind on ECC and I hope you have learnt from your actions.

As you have been banned for a couple of months now, I will be unbanning you - but please ensure that this doesn't happen again.

User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.