[Ban Appeal] Spark0o

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Spark0o, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark0o

Spark0o Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Spark0o
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not changed my name. Right now it is Spark0o
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Ecocitycraft
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Grief.
    Rule Violated:
    Grief
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    "Grief" means to destroy/Violate someones building or property
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Dear ECC, This is all because of shulkers. I was talking to "ERRORNOTFOUND31" and he was mad because he was banned from "TayTaygame" town. he said to me " you have seven days to get me back into the town, if you don't I will burn this town down" I said. " Ok, but I keep the shulkers till I do, and I if I don't get you in I will give the shulkers back." Then TayTaygame came onto the server and started talking the ERRORNOTFOUND31 and said how "she had nothing to do with this". ( ERRORNOTFOUND31 was on Vacation) he was gone for a long time and so they started talking more. Tay gave us permission to destroy his house because he was rude. then she forgave him a little. Covest and I thought we could keep the shulkers because he was very rude and was rude to me. Covest moved in with me but we soon realized that all of Covests stuff was gone from his chests. I think it is Tay who took the stuff. Yes we destroyed her shop but I rebuild it. ErRORNOtFOUND31 has not moved in again. Then "Qmaniac123", Covest and I started a build and were having a lot of fun! Till TayTaygame came and and asked Covest to come back ( after she got mad at me) she even bribed himto come back but we were having so much fun building and starting a town he said "no" she eventually left and I went AFK for 3 minutes and came back to being banned. If this is how this server Decides to ban people I will give the Shulker back though I believe I can take it Because ERRORNOTFOUND31 was rude to me. if you do not want me back in, I will not understand but please let Covest back in because he didn't deserve any of this. Sincerly, Spark0o.

#1 Spark0o, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Thank you for appealing your ban @Spark0o

Griefing other players structures and builds in protected areas is against our rules and can ruin other player's experience on our server. Since this is your first offense, I will be issuing you a 6-hour temp ban. Also, please read through our rules before returning to EcoCityCraft.

6-hr tempban issued.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.