[Ban Appeal] Sneaky_Cat

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mochocrap, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    In Game Name:
    Sneaky_Cat (Mochocrap)
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Breach of Contract (@blogodon)
    Rule Violated:
    Couldn't find "Breach of Contract" so here's "Scamming":
    "A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe. Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Obviously hold up your end of the deal. Pretty self explanatory.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I'm really appealing because Stolio, Revan, and Sonny are back. Makes the future of the server in my eyes seem a lot less glum. I've been banned for a good minute and I'm not actually entirely sure how much is still owed, whatever it is I'll pay it as fast as I can. Making money isn't all that difficult if you got the proper perks lets be honest. I know @Blogordon is very eager to get his money back and rightfully so, I should've been more committed to paying him back and to be honest I was pretty burnt of the server at the time. A lot of time has passed since then however, and I'd like to come back even if it's just to pay him back. We've been rather transparent with one another and don't seem to hold any resentment in the slightest. I don't own anything worth value anymore so do keep that in mind when creating whatever schedule you come up with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Mochocrap, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    Hello @Sneaky_Cat , thanks for filing this appeal.

Did a bit of research and found the first party involved, @blgordon , as stated in this contract. Amount owed from this deal is $550,400.
    Also found a debt owed to @TomKFC in the amount of $600,000 as stated here via verbal contract.

So, your debts total to $1,150,400. I find it reasonable that you could procure about $30,000 per day, and have therefore created the following schedule of repayment:

10/27/19: 90k to blgordon
    11/3/19: 200k to TomKFC
    11/10/19: 230k to blgordon
    11/17/19: 200k to TomKFC
    11/24/19: 230,400 to blgordon
    12/1/19: 200k to TomKFC

I trust you will be timely with each payment. @TomKFC/@blgordon if any payments are missed, please file a complaint.

Unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.