[Ban Appeal] Sneaky_Cat

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mochocrap, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    In Game Name:
    Sneaky_Cat
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    All.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    "Banned on: 2018-11-10"
    "Banned by: andrewkm"
    "Reason: Money Laundering"

"You are permanently banned!"
    Rule Violated:
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't be an idiot and cheat the system.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I think this entire situation is a complete misunderstanding. I was banned for "money laundering". And I'm sorry if it came off as such. Even though, I think it would be pretty hard to hide 2.1m to be honest. I presumed Andrew would look at user bets and remove those too, I even asked someone to bid against me in shoutbox (link below), if I was intending to launder money then I would've kept to myself because once you make a user bet it takes the money out of your account right there and then.

People in shoutbox were cracking jokes about applying to prestige and paying Antonio all their money and my 'attempt to launder money' was just that, me trying to play with all this temporary money. If I was given the 2.1m in game I would directly message Andrew/a server admin and have them remove the money, it would completely break the market in my opinion. Even it I could spend it on ranks how in the hell would you tell people you made 2.1m in less than a few weeks? I swear I had no intention to cheat the system and break the market, you gotta believe me. I applied to staff just a few weeks ago, and I even asked staff what I should do turn around this lingering image older players have of me. I don't think money laundering would do me or anyone else any good. And I understand why it can seem like I was cheating, but I swear that wasn't my intention.

I was banned within 30 minutes of the money being reset and someone in shoutbox said something along the lines as "what about those who are laundering money through user bets" and that's how all this got started. I wasn't even online until later that night when I realized people were bashing me on my own profile.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #1 Mochocrap, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Not a miss understanding.
    You tried to be sneaky, you failed.
    Balance cleared. Account unbanned.

Another situation like this and it’s a permaban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.