[Ban Appeal] sireastbound

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by sireastbound, Sep 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sireastbound

sireastbound Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    praetoriann
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    probably all
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    spamming
    Rule Violated:
    spamming
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I actually don't remember, I tought I joined this server for the first time and saw I got banned back in 2018 and likely for good reason. Likely for spamming nonsense in chat.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    A few years ago, I went around random servers with a friend and spamming random jibberish until we got banned on each of them, this is likely one of them, so the ban is completely justified.

Currently I am looking for new servers to potentially call home and I want to check out what this server has to offer.
    By no means I am planning to conduct myself in such a childish manner on this server again. Therefore I am asking for a second chance. If the appeal gets rejected I also fully understand. If I do get unbanned I'll be very greatfull and if I'd mess up again, I'll take it and there will be no more third chance.
    Whatever your decision, Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Your ban is four years old. So I'm unbanning you.

However to fully enjoy ECC fully you will need to make sure your forum account matches your IGN. Be sure to file a name change here: Name Change Application to get that corrected.

Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.