[Ban Appeal] SimpFreeZone

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ThicccBunda, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThicccBunda

ThicccBunda Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    ThicccBunda
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Hacked client (fancy chat)
    Rule Violated:
    Fancy text
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    a hack where if you type something in chat it automatically makes it weird and fancy.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    i was using pickaxe chat to type on the server through mobile since you cant copy paste in minecraft and SwiftRaptor98 banned me. i didnt know u cant do that in chat it doesnt say it in the rules

#1 ThicccBunda, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    PickaxeChat is fine, its just an android specific minecraft chatting client - we allow it along side ChatCraft and MineChat.

However, some information for you.
    Hacked Client features are disallowed regardless of whether the feature actually has a benefit against the server or not. Just for your information for the rule you were banned for.
    99% of the time any fancy font usage is the result of someone messing around with a hacked client, there is no way to tell the difference on the surface.

However I've looked into it and I don't see any evidence of you actually hacking, so I'll unban you.
    Always best to be on the safe side and not use special fonts - they tend to be spammy anyway.

You should also remember to file a Name Change Application since your forum name does not match your in-game name. You will need them to match to use the forum bank and apply for any ranks/other apps.

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.